Sheet Metal Journeyman
|Title:||Sheet Metal Journeyman|
We are looking for a Sheet Metal Journeyman to fabricate, assemble, install and repair sheet metal equipment, products and structures.
What We Offer
- Must have experience working on construction sites and have followed construction safety guidelines.
- Ability to set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, etc. to cut, bend, form or straighten materials
- Ability to trim, file, grind, de-burr, buff and smooth surfaces using hand tools or portable power tools
- Ability to weld, solder, bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk adn bond component parts to assemble products, using hand tools, power tools and equipment
- Ability to interpret specifications, blue prints and work orders
- Ability to analyze and solve work problems
- Experience leading craft workers and coordinating activities
What We Offer
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to learn additional skills as well as upward mobility
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Must have reliable transportation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Relocation is not available. Due to most jobs being local per diem is also not available.