This employee will perform in the field and as necessary in the shop. Currently travel up to 25% of time and will work some non-local jobs for 3-week period time frames.
- Must have ability to weld to a qualified procedure using SMAW (STICK) and GTAW (TIG)
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- A 6G ASME test on 2-inch pipe will be required before starting work
- Able to use hand tools (measuring tape, level and channel lock), man lifts, platform lifts, fork lifts, rigging and erecting equipment
- Able to work 10 hour days most of the time
- Stand, walk and climb stairs up to 12 hours per day
- Stoop, bend, turn, twist and reach repeatedly throughout day
- Life and carry up to 50 lbs up and down ladders repeatedly
- Able to work in cold and hot environments
What we offer
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to learn additional skills as well as upward mobility
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Must have reliable transportation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Combination Welder Fitter experience is preferred.
Relocation is not available. Due to most jobs being local per diem is also not available.