We are looking for a Piping Foreman
to supervise and coordinate activities of the craft personnel engaged in piping department.
• Thoroughly review scope documents, drawings, and specifications.
• Study project execution and tracking documents including the project execution plan, project safety plan, QA/QC plan, schedule, and man loading projections.
• Participate in project kick-off and team building activities.
• Ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Interface with Superintendent to ensure all company, client, and project policies and procedures are
• Interface with all project team members as required in the establishment of project schedules and
resolving schedule problems.
• Provide leadership and management for craftsmen and organize/lay out work for crews.
• Ensure that materials, drawings, manpower, specifications, tools, consumables, and equipment are
available when needed.
• Provide prioritized work activity instructions to all crews and monitor their progress.
• Assist with the implementation/interpretation of safety programs.
• Verification of maintaining ASME, ANSI and associated codes as required per
• Mentor craft personnel for professional development.
• Determine training needs of craft personnel and assist them in obtaining that training.
• Five (5) years of formal training and experience as a foreman in heavy industrial projects.
• Familiar with construction methods, techniques, and labor requirements and how they apply to
industrial construction projects.
• Ability to effectively interact with project team members, clients, subcontractors, and craft employees.
• Possess excellent leadership skills and can effectively manage craft employees.
• Knowledge of OSHA safety rules, OSHA 30 preferred
• Ability to use MS Office to include Outlook email
What We Offer
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to learn additional skills as well as upward mobility
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses