Main responsibility is working with Senior Engineer in developing, proposal design, permit design, energy modeling, specifications, commissioning, and construction review of HVAC and Mechanical systems. Main project delivery models is Design-Build.
Responsibilities (with guidance of Senior Engineer):
- Design of HVAC, Mechanical systems.
- Work with project team members on solving difficult mechanical engineering related problems, understanding project related issues, and general process engineering and process understanding.
- Report on project activities on a pre-determined basis.
- Ensure results meet the customer’s requirements and standards.
- Estimate time required to accomplish tasks and monitor performance against schedules. Individual must be capable of executing project assignments with minimal supervision.
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HVAC and Mechanical systems. Knowledge of Plumbing systems a plus.
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Working experience of the construction industry.
- Computer literate: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Bluebeam.
- Energy Modeling Software (HAP or TRACE, etc.) a plus
- Design proficiency with air, hydronic, steam, refrigeration, humidity control, industrial ventilation, compressed air, natural gas, gases, fuel systems or control.
- Familiar with industrial, consumer product, laboratory, mission critical, hospitality, lodging, commercial, assembly, manufacturing, life sciences, archival, pharmaceutical market sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of team.
Education and Certifications:
- EIT preferred but not required.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.