|Title:||Sheet Metal Professionals (Apprentices, Mechanics & Journeyman)|
Sheet Metal Professionals (Apprentices, Mechanics & Journeyman)
This employee will perform in the field in environments such as hospitals, colleges and large manufacturing facilities.
- Must have experience working on construction sites and have followed construction safety guidelines
- Experience with planning, layout, fabricating, assembling, installing and repairing sheet metal parts, equipment and products, utilizing a knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining, and layout techniques
- Ability to interpret specifications, blue prints and work orders
- Ability to analyze and solve work problems
- Ability to study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for job completion is preferred
- Experience leading craft workers and coordinating activities is preferred
Physical & General Requirements:
- Completion of 8000 hours as a Sheet Metal Mechanic is required
- Able to work 10-hour days most of the time and be flexible as work demands
- Stoop, bend, turn, twist and reach repeatedly throughout day
- Life and carry up to 50 lbs up and down ladders repeatedly
- Able to work in cold and hot environments
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to learn additional skills as well as upward mobility
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Must have reliable transportation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Relocation is not available. Due to most jobs being local per diem is also not available.