|Title:||Commercial Plumbing Professionals|
We are searching for Plumbing Apprentices, Mechanics, Journeymen and Foreman. These roles will perform in the field in environments such as hospitals, colleges and large manufacturing facilities.
- Must have experience working on construction sites and have followed construction safety guidelines
- Experience installing cast iron, PVC and acid waste in sanitary drainage systems
- Ability to run large diameter copper (1/2 inch to 4 inch)
- Medical gas systems experience a plus
- Backhoe and equipment operation a plus
- Able to work 10-hour days most of the time and be flexible as work demands
- Able to work in underground and high-rise conditions. Cannot be afraid of heights or confined spaces.
- Stoop, bend, turn, twist and reach repeatedly throughout day
- Life and carry up to 50 lbs up and down ladders repeatedly
- Able to work in cold and hot environments
What We Offer:
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to learn additional skills as well as upward mobility
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Must have reliable transportation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Relocation is not available. Due to most jobs being local per diem is also not available.