This position is responsible for providing office support for a large customer located in King, NC. Typical schedule is 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary to support customer.
- Be a friendly voice and promptly answer phones and respond to calls
- Filing as necessary
- Data entry (majority of tasks)
- Assist Project Director as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years experience in administrative support role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills to include MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook, online programs, etc.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities
- Manufacturing/Construction experience preferred
- Accounting experience a plus
- Viewpoint experience a plus
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including technical, professional and upper management
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities to accomplish goals
What We Offer
- Supportive work environment
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Pre-employment and random drug testing required.