Our Raleigh location is growing! Be a part of our success!
This position is responsible for providing back office support for the Raleigh business and operations team members.
- Prop #, Job #, WO # recording and setup in Viewpoint
- Cosential (CRM) Data entry and reporting
- Project setup in Viewpoint
- Project billing setup and processing
- Purchase order and subcontract project manager support and processing
- Marketing and Prequalification partnership documentation, including D&B reports
- Support sales and operations with correspondences, spreadsheets and presentation data
- Viewpoint report generation and distribution as required
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Contact vendors on behalf of project managers to check status of material and equipment orders including delivery dates
- Bidding support – assist project manager with acquiring vendor quotes, submittals and required material and equipment data.
- Assist project managers with quote letters
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals for projects
- Process time sheets, expense reports, packing slips, purchase orders
- Project file support and close-out documentation
- Additional office duties as requested
- Pull D&B reports
- Manage permits and inspections
- Maintaining Cosential data base of customer information including updating data for proposals
- General support for project managers
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Experience in administrative support role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills to include MS Word, EXCEL, Outlook, online programs, etc.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities
- Viewpoint experience a plus
- Construction experience a plus
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including technical, professional and upper management
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities to accomplish goals
What We Offer
- Supportive work environment
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation after one year of service
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability and 401(k) available after one month
- Flexible spending account to help you and your family pay for medical expenses
Pre-employment and random drug testing required. IF SUBMITTING RESUME PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE DATES OF EMPLOYMENT.